Thursday 12 December 2013

Return of the Mac


After a period of relative inactivity, I'm back with a new look and a new name for the blog. As much as The Reluctant Detective is a recognisable name, it no longer reflects my book output or what I'm doing beyond writing. Craig has been joined by Russell and Menzies, while I have become a trainer for fellow authors.
Due to other commitments I haven't written much of anything for the past few months and it's something I'm desperate to get back into the swing of. So I will be combining writing new books, engaging on social media and teaching authors how to self publish.
Another reason that my writing has stalled is that I've been busy with redesigning and reorganising some websites. To keep things consistent, I have renamed my website to sinclairmacleod.com and its had a fresh coat of paint. I have also been laying out a new look for indieauthorsscotland.co.uk  to reflect our new online training courses. If you have an interest in self publishing, even if you have already published your book(s), there is a lot that you can learn.
In the near future we hope to include a membership option for Indie Authors that will offer support, tips and further training, all as part of a community of writers. Early in 2014 I hope to launch a magazine for iPads and iPhones to promote the best of independent writing with interviews, extracts, short stories and writer profiles.
This blog will feature all of the above plus music and personal observations. I hope you will join me on the latest part of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment